• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ings hay

Clare-uk

Mama Doe
I got a new delivery of Ings hay yesterday and it's so different from how it normally is. The stalks are so thick and long. I checked to see if I'd accidentally ordered a different batch but it says Ings on my order confirmation.

The bunnies seem less interested in it and it's giving me allergies. just wondered if anyone else had noticed any difference in their most recent delivery?

Yes. I got one bag last week and one the week before... The first was quite fine and the buns loved it.. The second was like you said, and no bunny likes it! Very odd... Next time I'm going to ask for the fine stuff, if possible...

Let me know if you do ask for a fine bag as I'd be interested to know if they can send that instead.

I'm more worried about my piggy as the stalks seem sharp and her little eyes are low down :( I'm picking out the best bits for her.

It's definitely not such a big hit with any of my furfamily.

Back