• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painful but has to be done .. Bonding after losing a bunny

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
36b22aa0d8abdeee6d64e15559e96a2c.jpg
292749a62d49b45a9d62841b816038d9.jpg

After losing my housebunny and soulmate Mr Maggo ( see rainbow bridge ) I was left with a lonely Cookie dough .

My heart has been broken ... As I knew it would be .... And taking on another bunny is painful right now , but I couldn't see Cookie so sad .. So I've put my own feelings in a box for now .

This is Cookie meeting her new husbun , Noddy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

36b22aa0d8abdeee6d64e15559e96a2c.jpg
292749a62d49b45a9d62841b816038d9.jpg

After losing my housebunny and soulmate Mr Maggo ( see rainbow bridge ) I was left with a lonely Cookie dough .

My heart has been broken ... As I knew it would be .... And taking on another bunny is painful right now , but I couldn't see Cookie so sad .. So I've put my own feelings in a box for now .

This is Cookie meeting her new husbun , Noddy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh bless :love:

I hope they bond well, and that you begin to feel better at some point. So painful xx

I'm so sorry your heart has been broken :( But you're most definitely doing the right thing and I hope the bonding works out. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Angie, they make a handsome pair :) I hope the bonding goes well.

I will be in this position soon but I am a coward so am putting it off for a few weeks. :(

Remember you are not replacing him, instead you have given another lucky bunny a piece of your heart.

I hope all goes well for all of you x

Back