• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't work out what you're trying to tell me Boo...

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Boo, are you saying you do or don't want your litter tray lining with the Daily Mail? (not mine I might add, I asked folk to save newspapers thinking they might be a tidier option than flying megazorb :lol:)

th_MVI_1853_zpsvwx7wgjs.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

:lol:

I was absolutely shocked that mine had left the newspaper my sitter had lined the litter tray with IN the litter tray, rather than semi-shredded everywhere else! Haven't got the guts to put it back in yet...!

:lol:

I was absolutely shocked that mine had left the newspaper my sitter had lined the litter tray with IN the litter tray, rather than semi-shredded everywhere else! Haven't got the guts to put it back in yet...!

Yeah well don't count your chickens :lol: Yesterday that was our story ....maybe a better quality read in there yesterday? :lol:

Yeah well don't count your chickens :lol:
Indeed: I though we were mostly over the 'let's wee all over the floor' stage but it happened again yesterday, under the stool (I reckon the wind got to them, poor dears). Glad I haven't changed anything except that I keep reorientating their litter tray...!

oh dear... it's obvious... Boo thinks she is a lady remember, so she wants the daily telegraph not the daily mail.

oh dear... it's obvious... Boo thinks she is a lady remember, so she wants the daily telegraph not the daily mail.

well its all very confusing...I didn't expect her to read it so i thought she'd enjoy making a statement peeing on it ! Appears not. As you can see from the video - not lazy :lol:
I actually took some really funny videos of her in there, one with Mouse rushing in looking all shocked but photobucket said no, video too long :lol:

Oh I'd love to see then one with mouse, bad photobucket. But yeah Boo loves to have a read while peeing, so just make sure she has quality to read.
I could imagine Bunbuns being just like her if I gave her papers to pee in, while Fluffy would just see it as an all you can eat buffet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're going to have to give me regular reports on what my Boo Boo is telling you. All she ever tells me is that she is special, or a pirncess, or a special princess. mouse talks to me but not Boo :(

:lol: well she is special, and a princess, so at least she's not being wrong. ;) she is also super cute and no doubt she loves being treated as special as she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:lol: well she is special, and a princess, so at least she's not being wrong. ;) she is also super cute and no doubt she loves being treated as special as she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boo & I agree :lol: Thank You

Just seen this thread ... we think it's nothing to do with the Daily Fail, but rather that she can't get comfortable with the way you've made the litter tray. Perhaps a lady doesn't like a see through one? :shock:

Back