• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so upset...

beccimarie

Mama Doe
[emoji22] I've been slow bonding bonnie and clyde with loki for a few weeks now it's been going great. ... then yesterday loki started humping clyde and clyde attacked and started a scrape I separated them and have just tried to introduce them again and loki and clyde went for each other again... I stupidly grabbed clyde who bite me by accident [emoji22] I don't know whether I'll ever get them together
46a4f7370363d41c79cf356f049d8c40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ouch! Hope you're ok.

Not sure about bonding. Making my two pairs into a quad was ok until the boys took against each other [eta and fought] and I realised Cecile was quietly shredding Tabitha's ears. End of quad-dreams.

Last edited:
😢I'm ok I'm just upset, iv never bonded trios before I'm just glad it was my hand and not them! Xx

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Aw man, looks remarkable like my Aboleth bite! Mine was on the knuckle (she thought I was food, oops!), but it's healed OK, though sometimes still mysteriously hurts (damn joint injuries). Hope yours is OK now!

Well whilst everyone is out partying I'm bunny bonding ... so far very quiet ....
23a3540b282e65d225bf953c55caaba5.jpg

Aw bless. I hope all remains calm. Do you feed them in there too? Big piles of hay & forage got me through my trio bond - got them all interacting together

Aw bless. I hope all remains calm. Do you feed them in there too? Big piles of hay & forage got me through my trio bond - got them all interacting together
They've had banana on there heads which they have been grooming each other tonight [emoji7] just separated them for the night after hour half bonding as loki started humping so I thought I'd leave it on a positive note before any fights!

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Hoping their next date goes well too.

It's so stressful bonding bunnies, yet they want to be together :roll:

Sending lots of bonding vibes x

6323db38bd5d64192a97e34309a0b335.jpg

We are all friends this mornings session! Taking them all in the car later as we are going to nanny's for tea (they love nanny's big garden and they grass is long [emoji7] )

We are still all good! Wonderful day today they have been binking round nanny's garden together [emoji7]

We are still all good! Wonderful day today they have been binking round nanny's garden together [emoji7]

fab news !! You'll have to update you're thread title :lol:How many days have you been bonding?

thats awesome. Mine took seven months [emoji38](no breaks after the 1st week)
Thank you so much... I was honestly thinking of giving up the other day ... I'm so glad you said not to! They are playing ball at the moment [emoji7] I'll take photos later

That is such excellent news! I am bonding my two with the bun I took in 2 weeks ago once he has been neutered and his hormones have settled down and this gives me hope! Good luck with tonight too!:)

Back