• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Booking up somewhere for your bunny(bunnies) to stay whilst you're away.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Just a reminder....and I speak from experience, boarding during school holidays usually gets booked up early on......so don't leave it too late.

For me....I've already got bookings for every month until September 2016!!! Not many.....yet, but soon picks up late Jan/early Feb.

We're going outside school holidays but at another popular time, so I'll be looking up a sitter in the New Year! Don't want to disturb the poor people now...

I'm panicking slightly about this as I have no idea when or if I'll be going on holiday but if we do it'll be in the school holidays. We now have issues with getting time off work (new manager) and I am hoping to change my job or possibly go to college so everything's so up in the air I can't commit to booking a holiday yet! By the time I can book I'll probably have trouble finding somewhere for the rabbits :?

Back