• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today my rabbits made me laugh by...

MiniC

Wise Old Thumper
I thought it would be a good chuckle to have some stories on how your rabbit made you laugh today, as it's year end, you can even give me the funniest from 2015!

So last night (early hours of today), I had just curled up, nice and snug in bed, when dad comes through:

Dad: "you need to get up"
Me: "I'm in bed"
Dad: "poppy's escaped!"

Poppy learned to jump out of her enclosure, as having guests got her all excited for new people who can give nose rubs!

Mine always make me laugh: when it comes to pellets time, we always feed them on the windowsill in their house (good way to get them in should I need to!). They run around each other in circles, Lopsy inevitably falls off a few times, sometimes they go proper mental and run about all over the place and at least one of them (90% of the time Lopsy) goes through the water bowl, falls off something else, gets pushed off/half off something else again, skids through the litter tray... :roll:

OH has taught all the bunnies to do nose boops before they get fed. Rose and Shadow come running out so fast some days and rush up to boop they're like little cannon balls - makes me laugh so much :D

OH has taught all the bunnies to do nose boops before they get fed. Rose and Shadow come running out so fast some days and rush up to boop they're like little cannon balls - makes me laugh so much ::lol:D

:lol:please please please can you take a video of your Rose doing that one day? Maybe when the days are longer. I am very taken with her:love:

So many for me, I struggle to choose but Boo with her massive bum digging in her transparent litterbox, Mouse when she tells Bob off with a reliable foot stamp when he's ill (every cough or sneeze) & Joey with his failed attempts to woo the girls (esp when the other bunny comes in to take a close look). The walk we have to do to safely negociate our way across the lounge without treading on bunny toes always makes me laugh (only during potential feeding time mind, its fine after breakfast til evening)

I'm starting to see a theme around food here... Loving picturing all your bunnies (which in my head look exactly like my two) getting all excited!

only during potential feeding time mind, its fine after breakfast til evening
Aw man, every time we open an outside door the little retards are out, almost all weathers, seeing if we're going to feed them! Even when it's more regular feeding times thye come out because 'you never know!'.

I came here to post Lopsy's latest moronic escapade :roll: Was going to put the pellets in last night, they came out and then went to go back in again when I rattled the bowl, but waited a bit so I had the door open to the playhouse before they went back in. Lopsy was unusually first so he turned the corner (their tunnel in is in the same orientation as the door) and then went to leap over the anti-egress gate (thanks to parsnipbun for that advice/demonstration!), but realised just as he leapt that the pellets were coming INTO the playhouse! So he was, for a microsecond, balanced on the top of the gate against my 'no, you don't!' leg, before he jumped back in. He's not the smartest of rabbits...! :lol::love:

When we open the door to the pen and one bunny comes out and the other doesn't, then they look at each other through the bars all sad yet jealous they have been separated...

Back