• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no way says mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
the grass may look lush and longest ever seen it as nearly above my heads, but mummy let me outs for 5mins like the other week except I thought it was colder I sat trying to dry my paws and then sat the way mum knew I was cold and I looked at her take me in, so insides I am back, feet dried

Oh poor Mabel's, naughty mum for putting you out on the cold and damp grass, I'm so glad you are back inside cosy and dry. I would send mum out to cut you some of that nice grass, while you stay inside :D

Aw, Mabels. :( Nothing worse than wet feetsies! I hope the weather will be kinder soon so you can venture out again and maybe the grass will be even taller. :love:

Oh Mabel, your Mum is so mean! Tell her you need one of those patio heaters. It would be a small price to pay to keep you warm when outside in the winter months.

Back