• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We always lose our most special rabbits at Christmas

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(

Last year it was Taz and basil, the year before Tiffany and Elvis died two days apart, before that Trevor, Dave and Herman all died within Christmas week.

This year we have lost Tristan. He became ill with his on going problems on Christmas day morning. Despite our best efforts and a brave battle from Tristan he suddenly took a further turn for the worst this morning, and it became clear we had to end his suffering.

Tristan was a mad crazy boy right at the heart of Rainbow Rabbits and constant companion to the very frail Moth. I'm not sure how Moth will cope without him, he has been quite frantic while Tristan was ill :(

So another rubbish Christmas of worry and heartbreak and suspect we aren't finished yet :(

Sleep tight Tristan, it was fun and we will always be proud of you xx

6a55fe4fd5809438b43689342a294cbc.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Oh Liz, I had hoped you'd be spared any further heartache this year. :cry:
Sending you (((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) and comforting vibes, plus some extra snugglies for wee Moth. I know he wasn't feeling that well just recently so I hope he will cope okay. :(

Sweet dreams, Tristan. xxxxxxxx

Oh Liz, I had hoped you'd be spared any further heartache this year. :cry:
Sending you (((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) and comforting vibes, plus some extra snugglies for wee Moth. I know he wasn't feeling that well just recently so I hope he will cope okay. :(

Sweet dreams, Tristan. xxxxxxxx

Thank you

Yes it was only last weekend we thought we were losing moth :(

He is already struggling without Tristan as his legs are so weak and he leant on Tristan

Binky Free Tristan.Liz I so hope that Moth is ok. I remember when you got Tristan how well him and Moth bonded. Hugs to you all.

Back