• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my 9mo tri dutchies & 5mo lion head Lola

Jasperello

Warren Scout
After I had to separate Zucc from his brother Jasper, he ended up coming to be a cage free house bunny in our bedroom with us (because we used his hutch to house Lola before she was spayed & her & Jasper were bonded). He has the run of our large bedroom and I absolutely adore having him in with us! Having a house bunny is the best thing ever!! (I just wished he had the whole run of the house but we share with parents still unfortunately)
He is a truly lovely bun. He has a habit of jumping on my head in a morning to wake me up and say hi :lol: and will often snuggle up next to me at night for a little while. I know it would be better if he had a girlfriend bunny but the OH's parents say we cant have any more than the 3 we have so for now Zuccs snuggle companion is going to have to be me. I promise I devote everything to him, I really do, so hes not as lonely as it might sound. Anyway here he is, a very chilled bunny who loves to flop, snuggle and stretch!

oh and hes a cheeky little thing, loves to nibble my paper..or take huge chunks out of it :lol:

And is partial to a bit of mint too!

Last edited:
Oh wow 2! You're so lucky :) Jasper is lovely too, great name as well ;) I used to have a blue dutch named Jasper! :)

This was my tri Dutch Theo :love: He had the blue colour along with the yellow rather than the black. :)

IMG_0062_zps11530d6f.jpg

Oh wow 2! You're so lucky :) Jasper is lovely too, great name as well ;) I used to have a blue dutch named Jasper! :)

This was my tri Dutch Theo :love: He had the blue colour along with the yellow rather than the black. :)

IMG_0062_zps11530d6f.jpg

Haha yeah good name! Our boys are named after ice hockey players (OH's idea!) so we have Jasper & Zuccarello (Zucc). Aww he is beautiful! :love: & that show looks fun, mine haven't seen snow yet!

Might as well add a few of Lola while I'm at it then weve got all 3 of them! She's my nosey fluff ball dutch lion head
Please ignore the puddle of wee in that last photo :oops:...this was taken during bonding! It's hard to get photos of Lo because she's so nosey she is never sat still for a photo if you come near her she wants to see what you are up to!

wow, they were an absolute pleasure. i'll return to this thread - its hard to resist such cuteness. The first bunny looks like he is wearing pyjamas :love:

wow, they were an absolute pleasure. i'll return to this thread - its hard to resist such cuteness. The first bunny looks like he is wearing pyjamas :love:

Aw thanks! Haha yes he does doesn't he! I've got literally hundreds and hundreds of photos and I've only had them 6 months so I'll add some more! I love all 3 but Zucc is super cute to me :love:

Aww three really prettyrabbits. I love tricolour dutches.

Mischief and Tinkers mum, Oh Theo was utterly lovely. Just *sigh* beautiful.

Love the pic of him chomping down on some paper! Hope it wasn't important!

Gorgeous bunnies.

:love:

Back