• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Enya, Elyse, Endeavour & Lord Herbert

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Enya has not been too well again recently, mostly relating to her arthritis :cry:

Elyse remains relatively stable after her suspected stroke

Endeavour is, well, Endeavour !! In other words mischief in a fur coat :roll: :love:

Lord H had a bit of a blip with his chronic gut problem, but he seems to be back on track again now. I think he managed to steal a Fibafirst stick which set off his symptoms for about 12 hours.

Ohh...poor Enya :( such a sweet little lady. :love: I can empathize, the cold weather is doing nothing good for Mimzy and he's become such a crooked little old man. :cry: Of course I'm right there with him!

Goodness...has Lord H gotten even more silvery? :shock: That last photo of him is really showing off the coloring on his ears. :love:

Elyse looks very well indeed. She's a strong lady! ;)

And Endeavour...well...what can I say? :roll: Those eyes really speak volumes, don't they? :lol:

Back