• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 3 males

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Hello! I'm looking for some advice loki (my new male) is being bonded with my two bonnie and clyde I've started in a neutral area (the kitchen) they started of with 20 minute sessions and then separated now I'm doing 30 minute session s there was a little nipping *I'm boss* communication but no scraps, I put them in the nueter area this morning and I could see the tension was different loki started swapping with clyde I immediately got the spray bottle and lucky stopped any nasty fight in now separated them again am I doing this all right? I've never bonded boys before, I've read horror stories yet my boys haven't seemed to had had a proper *fight to the death* fight it all seems to be going a bit to smoothly. ... or maybe I'm being superstitious! Here is all of them in there neutral area... any tips will be great!
c81317d980f7a9704c1c9b6c02fb4e00.jpg
a7f369fd617086bfea3cc6a475d5d27f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What a lovely hairy huddle of bunnies. Do you have the option of having an ongoing bonding session - or much longer ones?

What a lovely hairy huddle of bunnies. Do you have the option of having an ongoing bonding session - or much longer ones?
Well today they have been bonding for 5 hours! few scraps *I'm in charge* behaviour when one moved but they 'accept' each other I'm just a bit concerned about leaving them unsupervised yet as when I see a scrap I make a loud noise which panics them and they stop I don't want them to have a proper fight as then I know it's very hard to re bond, so when I go out I separate them. Is his normal when bonding?

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Back