• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit communication through edible art?

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
My trio got a sprout stick for Christmas. I can't help wondering if the girls are trying to make some sort of statement

Mouse

IMG_1836_zpsyba2ij9x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Boo

For some reason my boy Joey has been leaving the girls to it!

you thought Boo was a lady? :lol:

Well actually she told me she had aspirations to being a Princess .. Didn't she mention?

(Not that I want to tread on FredW's toes or anything, being as it's Christmastime and all that, as I know your buns tell her most things :lol:)

Well actually she told me she had aspirations to being a Princess .. Didn't she mention?

(Not that I want to tread on FredW's toes or anything, being as it's Christmastime and all that, as I know your buns tell her most things :lol:)

LOL well those three are super chatty, so no surprise Boo told you about the Princess thing, I think if I heard right she decided she sticks to being a Duchess now, she has to keep up less of a pretence of being a lady :lol:

:lol: i've tried telling Boo her behaviour isn't ladylike or that its not the done thing to assign yourself titles but it falls on floppy deaf ears. Maybe things are different in the rabbit kingdom. I think you're right about Duchess though, Boo ain't no lady but she is very, very precious

She sure is precious, and gorgeous.... So really, she can get away with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL well those three are super chatty, so no surprise Boo told you about the Princess thing, I think if I heard right she decided she sticks to being a Duchess now, she has to keep up less of a pretence of being a lady :lol:

Oh my Fred, I hope she didn't hear you say that :oops::lol:

Quick thinking there J&B, but I'm afraid it would appear that you didn't change the Channel, and therefore let your buns get away with metaphorical murder! ;)

Got to agree here. While they could change the channels themselves... We are talking Joey, Boo and Mouse here, and we all know those three can be lazy ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So not true. They are very active. Just now Boo allowed Joey to hump her face & Mouse ran over & stuck her nose under his tail, I seriously thought Mouse was going to join in:shock:, meanwhile OH is saying (in his best Mouse voice) "you're not in yet Joey". I couldn't contain my snorts of laughter, Joe got all indignant. Boo has secured herself in pot position whereas Joey & Mouse are snaffling hay ...& mouse IS not lying down to do it.
:lol:

Lol you know they are just playing with you, making out they are active so they get more treats then as soon as no one is looking it's a flop on the side and sleep ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back