• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos of the invisabuns enjoying some of their Secret Santa goodies :)

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Many thanks to the wonderful secret Santas for their generous gifts, they are much appreciated. Here are some of the invisabuns tucking in to their presents :love:

The lovely Patrick enjoying festive fenugreek cookies
IMG_6083_zps5dztftcm.jpg

IMG_6084_zpsc7zyigyx.jpg

And testing out some of the posh hay
IMG_6034_zpsmdlnsigk.jpg

Titus enjoying a festive fenugreek
IMG_6090_zpsqspyq5xu.jpg

IMG_6086_zpsovnyxmdo.jpg

And sampling the lovely hay :)
IMG_6002_zpsshuobaht.jpg

Rosie & Lucy also enjoying their festive fenugreek
IMG_6095_zpszktinrn0.jpg

IMG_6100_zpsbfj20say.jpg

And Lucy sampling some hay
IMG_6027_zpszkkg52jk.jpg

Resident psychopath Sprungli
IMG_6107_zpshe8g4bvd.jpg

IMG_6110_zpspwpypapf.jpg

And sister Lindt
IMG_6116_zpsv2rkwecm.jpg

IMG_6117_zpsagudr0iv.jpg

Patrick is in for a major ear op this week to remove his polyps, all other invisabuns are ready and waiting for their forever homes :love:

Psychopath - I don't believe you - that is the perfect picture of innocence :lol:

lovely happy & healthy looking rabbits

Your rabbits always look so healthy with such beautiful fur. I have no idea why they haven't all been re-homed ages ago.

Psychopath - I don't believe you - that is the perfect picture of innocence :lol:

Feel free to come round and ignore her while offering your arm within nomming distance and then say that :lol::lol: She jumps on my shoulder and grooms me but took a chunk out of my wrist when I dared to sit in with her and read a book instead of paying her the attention she clearly feels she deserves :lol:

I don't understand why they've not been snapped up either; the four girls were all born here in March so they're all happy and healthy and well adjusted (well, apart from Sprungli, for whom I refer you to the above :lol:) They've had several enquiries but nothing quite right for them yet; people seem to have got fixated on those blooming chicken pen thingies which just aren't suitable. But in the meantime they all have plenty of space and company so if it takes a while to find them their perfect homes, then so be it :D

Feel free to come round and ignore her while offering your arm within nomming distance and then say that :lol::lol: She jumps on my shoulder and grooms me but took a chunk out of my wrist when I dared to sit in with her and read a book instead of paying her the attention she clearly feels she deserves :lol:

I don't understand why they've not been snapped up either; the four girls were all born here in March so they're all happy and healthy and well adjusted (well, apart from Sprungli, for whom I refer you to the above :lol:) They've had several enquiries but nothing quite right for them yet; people seem to have got fixated on those blooming chicken pen thingies which just aren't suitable. But in the meantime they all have plenty of space and company so if it takes a while to find them their perfect homes, then so be it :D

She sounds a right good fun handful. If I was looking for another bunny (& indeed lived near) i would be looking at Sprungli:love:

She is good fun, but she's definitely a psychopath :lol: It's not like I can even blame it on a traumatic time before she came to me, as she was born here, and was like it since she first came out of the nest! The other three are chilled out and relaxed, she's just a nut job. I think she has poor eyesight and I don't think that helps, as it encourages her to launch when she senses movement around her. I do love her though, but she's not a bunny for an inexperienced home or one with young children! :love:

I respect your views re potential new homes. They would have to be right for such precious rabbits. Do you still have the very beautiful Snowdrop?

Awww... great piccies. I have a real soft spot for Patrick. He looks so squidgy and soft.

Snowdrop was rehomed a few months ago, she was also a bit of a nutter but bonded perfectly with a beautiful little boy called Smokey Rabbitson :love:

I have a real soft spot for Patrick as well...good thing too, as he's bankrupting me :lol:

Oh I am so pleased about Snowdrop :love: She really is a beautiful rabbit. I hope she has a wonderful life with Smokey Rabbitson :love:

Mmm... I very much enjoyed visiting the invisabuns a few weeks ago..... Though for invisabuns they did look strangely... what's the word?... visible... ;)

Glad they're all thriving..... :wave:

Last edited:
Lovely Christmas, thanks :D And what better way to spend a week off work than bonding bunnies :lol: I've been thinking about splitting up Lindt & Sprungli for a while now as I think Lindt is a bit brow beaten (I refer you to the comments about Sprungli's character above!) I was reluctant to leave Sprungli on her own in case it makes her even more of a psychopath so I tried her with Titus first of all...it was clear fairly quickly that this wasn't going to work, she was showing VERY dominant behaviour and after two bleeding hands (mine not theirs) I decided this really wasn't worth pursuing. So I put Titus and Lindt together and it was totally different straight away. They've been together about 18 hours now and there's not been a cross word between them, lots of grooming and happy flopping. Fingers crossed this will make a lovely gentle pairing :)

Back