• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild at heart :)

focus_bunny

New Kit
So im going to tell the story of my little (not so little anymore) rabbits.
Quite a long one but here we go:
So my friend had a female rabbit and that week she escaped and mated with a wild rabbit. This was when my two rabbits mother was born. They named her fluffy, they had a beautiful big field as a garden and they sectioned a part off for fluffy to live in. A few months later they adopted a male rabbit, they had him neutered but unfortunately the operation failed and when put together they mated. Fluffy gave birth to 8 kits in October. Unfortunately 1 of them was killed by stotes, 1 by a cat, 1 ran off at 4 weeks, 1 ran off at a few weeks (with its eyes shut), the runt died naturally, just before being adopted 1 of them jumped the gate and then we are left with my 2. Let's just say my friend is not the greatest of owners but she meant well and the country side terrain didn't help.

On a brighter note; my little buns are now 2 years and 2 months and I love them so much. This was them out in the garden free ranging
Here they are:

Back