• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a new bunny

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Where I used to keep Danny, there's a girl who breeds. She told me about an aggressive female she had a while back. Her last litter are now old enough, so I picked her up on Monday.

I didn't know anything about her except she was aggressive. She's a frenchie <3. Her shape is a little odd - I think she lacks muscle tone as was in a hutch. Not seen any sign of aggression yet, but everything has been on her terms so far. I'll let her settle then get her spayed. She can't get up the steps yet (her run goes up the slope of the garden), but seen a few binkies so she'll get fitter in time :)

She's a lovely colour - a deep grey :)

Where I used to keep Danny, there's a girl who breeds. She told me about an aggressive female she had a while back. Her last litter are now old enough, so I picked her up on Monday.

I didn't know anything about her except she was aggressive. She's a frenchie <3. Her shape is a little odd - I think she lacks muscle tone as was in a hutch. Not seen any sign of aggression yet, but everything has been on her terms so far. I'll let her settle then get her spayed. She can't get up the steps yet (her run goes up the slope of the garden), but seen a few binkies so she'll get fitter in time :)

She's a lovely colour - a deep grey :)

Christmas Girl :love:

She sounds wonderful. I'm so pleased for you.
She also sounds in need of some tlc and exercise. French Lops are big strong bunnies. She'll be pleased to not have any more babies. Good luck with your new bunny.

She sounds lovely and can't wait to see pictures of her.

Maybe she is just a cage guarder? Protecting her nest and all?

Back