• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So... their Christmas presents

What have you all got your little fluff butts?

We got the girls a new bed today: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NIVOF...TF8&colid=15E4CQIO8UHN2&coliid=I1209YEFDZYBM4

Looks amazing in their cage (I'll try to get a pic at some point), and they have got quite a few treats which I need to wrap up and a new tunnel.
I've even got my sisters piggies a hay house to play in.

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the price :shock:

I hope they dont dare chew it !

What lucky Bunnies xx

Lovely. :D. I bought my indoor bun Mr B a bed not long ago, he chewed huge chunks out of it. Also bought a strawberry bed for the outside bunnies and gave them Mr B's bed, they don't use either.

A potential new friend (still in the bonding process) ...something money can't buy <3 That bed looks lovely, would love to see some pictures of them cuddling in it :-D

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Jane - I paid more than the price online (I got it for £72.99 in a shop as I didn't want to have to wait until the New Year for it - We're away to Scotland so won't be here to accept the delivery). I got some surprise money from work so that extra cash was for their bed =]

Lucky in the sense that they aren't real keen on chewing things... they like their willow ball and willow sticks but other than that they don't really go after anything in the house.

Daphne has stayed fairly clear of the bed so far as she's never keen on change but Phoebe was quite happy sitting in it earlier.

Sorry about the quality.

What else have you guys got your fluff butts? Any special treats/toys that the adore?

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the price :shock:

I hope they dont dare chew it !

What lucky Bunnies xx

Same here! Mind you I recently spent a small fortune on hamster cages. My lot are getting some special herb thingies from JR farms (?) on zooplus to go on their hay Christmas day.

Hamsters are getting dog chews (whimsies toothbrush shaped) and the dogs are getting chew bones and a soft toy each, a fox for the collie and a duck for the labrador.

I love Christmas. I love buying stuff for the fluffs.

Last edited:
That is the rolls Royce of bunny beds, very nice!

My two have a new basket each, some pansy nibble hearts, a grainless nibble pot and some dried dandelion, that should last them a good few months.

We went a little nuts when we were at a massive pet shop a few months ago. I decided to stagger introducing the new toys, and then later just decided to keep back for Christmas gifts. It's new balls and willow things. However the big gift was really each other and the new pens and houses I had to buy for introductions!

Jane - I paid more than the price online (I got it for £72.99 in a shop as I didn't want to have to wait until the New Year for it - We're away to Scotland so won't be here to accept the delivery). I got some surprise money from work so that extra cash was for their bed =]

Lucky in the sense that they aren't real keen on chewing things... they like their willow ball and willow sticks but other than that they don't really go after anything in the house.

Daphne has stayed fairly clear of the bed so far as she's never keen on change but Phoebe was quite happy sitting in it earlier.

Sorry about the quality.

What else have you guys got your fluff butts? Any special treats/toys that the adore?

I made a special trip to a veggie market and bought carrot tops and dill. Ultimate favourite Christmas dinners!

Plus, they will be getting a spree out in the garden today :D

A cardboard tunnel, which they haven't had yet, I know it won't last long, some carroty treats, and a carrot toy each. At the moment they are both kipping in the litter trays ! :D

I bought Leo and Saxon a 'love them happy box' from Barks and Bunnies. It was full of yummy treats and Saxon loves the cardboard ball which had a few treats inside.
e3b96e002aa4899006a05743588bc95e.jpg
a4363c6f5d24bc7ce717c3be36308e48.jpg
4a12b9002a65527d09c5f0009d51548c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Biscuit and Willow a Christmas tree treat made out of herbs and fruit and I got Storm a cardboard castle and gave him some banana and parsley with his pellets this morning:)

I treated mine to a wicker cat den... won't be here til next week though as they demolished their cat house :lol:
They got some willow balls each, Naturals stocking each and few other treat bits.

They were both very good and even helped to open the cats presents too. :D

Awh - all very spoilt fuzzies.

I wrapped the girls presents (a few treats, willow stick and herb mix). They half attempted the get the paper off but were far more interested in their hay & breakfast so we unwrapped it for them.
The hammies get their presents tomorrow as they go to my mums until the New Year so they can have it there to keep them occupied (hay houses & whimzie tooth bruses)

Back