• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heya!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Just logged in for a nosey!! Not been on for ages. Just to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Very merry 2016.

In the house here in Devon I now have six bunnies, since Cheyne got himself a wife from Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue. A beautiful English Lop i have named Eva.All black and very loving, Cheyne picked her himself out of 4 ladies...fussy so and so.

I have three birds now, a wee budgie joined my flock..George and Ruby behaving themselves too.
I also have another cat Polly, plus a visitor for the passed year I have nicknamed Mr Grey.

So, all these furry, feathery friends ......bedlam really!!

Anyway, for those who know who I am from ages past, lots of love.

Take care. Im still gonna be lurking....mwahahahaha

Good to hear from you yvette (my phone autocorrected that to 'current' o_O ). Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too :)

Gidday bird. :p. Catch up in the New Year.:D.

Oh dear after James got back with the shopping I said where are the carrots and kale ? He had to go back to Tescos and didn't back the second time until 9.30 pm.

Yvette knows why I am telling her this, not a weird story.:lol:

Gidday bird. :p. Catch up in the New Year.:D.

Oh dear after James got back with the shopping I said where are the carrots and kale ? He had to go back to Tescos and didn't back the second time until 9.30 pm.

Yvette knows why I am telling her this, not a weird story.:lol:

It IS a weird story...We all know what youre like you dafty...xxx

You're giving your snowman pubes and a ... no, can't be that, there's no snow. :lol:

well, what else do you do with carrots and kale?

[Matthew, Tabitha, Charles and Cecile could tell you!]

:shock: Well, HB, I'm not even going to ask! :lol:

Hello Yvette and Happy Christmas to you! :wave: It is good to see you again. :D xxxxx

Back