• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Baffling Bobo

Fellie

Warren Veteran
It has been 3 weeks since we lost Harley.

For the first 3 to 4 days, Bobo did seem a bit lost - didn't quite have his usual bolshy confidence, and seem a bit subdued - all of this I expected:(

And then he changed - and for the last couple of weeks he is a completely different rabbit - he is way more active than he ever was with Harley, when he's out having free range I can hear him thundering around upstairs and when I go to have a look, there he is doing bunny 500's and binkying like a loon (he has discovered our bed is a great place for binkies :lol:)

When he was with Harley, he wasn't like this - he would come out and potter around a bit, but certainly not this mad racing around.

I would honestly say he is a very happy boy at the moment - and although he appeared to be loved up with Harley, it's almost like he prefers the single life. It's a bit of a puzzle - but a happy one if that makes sense.

We are still intending to try and bond him with Joey in the New Year - Joey is a little live wire and I think would be a great companion for any rabbit.

One thing hasn't changed though - he still gets grumpy if I try to give him a fuss :lol:

Has anyone else buns seemed happier after the initial period after losing a partner?

He sounds just like Mylo, she was the same after losing Barnaby and again after Fili. She's different with a partner, really calm and chilled but on her own she's a little nutter! :lol:

Back