• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Still Growing

Ummm... Jane... I hope those are all neutered and spayed... Because, you know, massive overpopulation of rabbits and everything... ;):lol::love:

No wonder i cant find any in my local charity shops, you have got them all:lol:.... Actually i did find one, but it was too big for Charlie - He's a Netherland Dwarf - it was about four times bigger than him and quite heavy too

Can't believe how many folks give them away near you, there must have been a jelly bunny explosion !

There is a mini jellycat bunny rattle at work which i found on the floor, i thought it was really sad that a little girl had lost her.
I put a post on the lost teddy website and i put a label round her neck to say that they were not to throw her away.
I said if no one comes to claim her then she will come home and live with me!
So i may have to start my own collection soon, though i hope her human comes to get her soon!

There is a mini jellycat bunny rattle at work which i found on the floor, i thought it was really sad that a little girl had lost her.
I put a post on the lost teddy website and i put a label round her neck to say that they were not to throw her away.
I said if no one comes to claim her then she will come home and live with me!
So i may have to start my own collection soon, though i hope her human comes to get her soon!

Someone put an Ad up on Gumtree saying that a Jellycat Bashful Bunny had been found abandoned on the underground and the ad' appealed for the owner to come forward to claim him !!

You know, when I first saw this thread title, I thought you were speaking about your miniature rose plant you got awhile back. I never anticipated a bunny population explosion! :D

Jellycat makes such soft plushies...never felt anything like them before getting my first one. :love:

Someone put an Ad up on Gumtree saying that a Jellycat Bashful Bunny had been found abandoned on the underground and the ad' appealed for the owner to come forward to claim him !!
The little jellycat bunny i found at work came home to live with me last night after the managers threatened to throw her in the bin!
After a month sat in the cupboard and a post on the lost teddy website, sadly her owners have not come for her yet.
So home she came and had a quick wash in the washing machine (she had gotten a bit grubby bless her) and i now drying and recovering.
You never know in a few months someone may see the ad and come looking for her, until then i shall look after her :)

2c00755e57f06f94d00e616fc3ee7a6d.jpg

Thinking i should start my own collection now!

The little jellycat bunny i found at work came home to live with me last night after the managers threatened to throw her in the bin!
After a month sat in the cupboard and a post on the lost teddy website, sadly her owners have not come for her yet.
So home she came and had a quick wash in the washing machine (she had gotten a bit grubby bless her) and i now drying and recovering.
You never know in a few months someone may see the ad and come looking for her, until then i shall look after her :)

2c00755e57f06f94d00e616fc3ee7a6d.jpg

Thinking i should start my own collection now!

Awwwww :love:

awh so many jellycat bunnies! :love:

I cuddle my biggest one, aka snowy, when im in bed alone lol! you can tell he is well cuddled when he is sat next to my littler ones lol xx

Awww. I love soft toys! Dont have any jellycats though. Do have my childhood teddy bear!

You have quite a good collection there Jane.

Back