• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Four Rabbits Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Enya

Elyse (who is doing quite well now, for those of you who are aware of what has been going on)

Endeavour

Lord Herbert

Pleased Elyse is doing well now. I thought the top 2 photos were of different rabbits then realised the colour looks different. It's to do with the light I suppose.

Pleased Elyse is doing well now. I thought the top 2 photos were of different rabbits then realised the colour looks different. It's to do with the light I suppose.

Yes, the first one was taken at 0530hrs this morning outside in darkness with the patio floodlight on :)

:love::love::love:

Sometimes, I think you exaggerate about Endeavour's nortiness...then I see photos like that one of him on that tree stump and I think 'oh heck Jane, he's definitely up to no good!'

:lol::love:

So pleased to hear that Elyse is doing well. The pictures of Endeavour are all super, but I particularly like the one on the tree stump. Rabbits "with character" are the best :thumb:

I was so happy to see how bright Elyse looks despite her difficulties this week. :) They all look fabulous, Jane. :love: xxxxxxx

Back