• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scooby and his new girl Rachel, the wildie cross

Tracy

Warren Veteran
A few pics of the happy couple, taken from a distance as usual! Rachel and Scooby's kennel is at the bottom of our garden, but Rachel knows the sounds of the back door opening and has quickly linked that sound with the appearance of nasty humans, so as soon as she hears it she does a disappearing act and hides. I have no chance of sneaking down the garden to get better photos, so have to be happy with taking pics from the house.

Scooby is in all the photos too, but being mostly black he doesn't show up well.

Scooby%252520and%252520Rachel%25252001.jpg

Scooby%252520and%252520Rachel%25252002.jpg

Scooby%252520and%252520Rachel%25252003.jpg

Scooby%252520and%252520Rachel%25252004.jpg

Yayyyy! :D:D:D

She looks so confident there. Love her little belly! :love: So glad it's worked out for them both. Hopefully she'll learn from Scooby that she doesn't have to hide from the scary humans.

Thank you for taking such a huge chance with Rachel and giving her such a great home :love::love::love:

Thanks everyone.

I think I need to put a paler blanket on the hideout so that Scooby stands out a bit more.

Yayyyy! :D:D:D

She looks so confident there. Love her little belly! :love: So glad it's worked out for them both. Hopefully she'll learn from Scooby that she doesn't have to hide from the scary humans.

Thank you for taking such a huge chance with Rachel and giving her such a great home :love::love::love:

And thank you Helen for trusting us with your special little girl.

Hopefully in time some of Scooby's confidence will rub off on her.

Oh this is so lovely to see! Yes hopefully she'll learn some trust from Scooby. Although in my experience it can be painfully slow progress where bunnies are concerned! Very glad they are getting on well.

Back