• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddly toy for buns?

Bramranzel

Warren Scout
My daughter had a cuddly toy that is in the form of a rabbit. My dear Randy who I recently lost absolutely loved it. When his first wife died we gave it to him and he would groom it and flop contented. I know he knew it wasn't real as he wouldn't stamp his foot at it if there was danger, like he did with his wife. He did however get comfort from it the same as a child would from a teddy bear. Now Randy has died my bun Alice has really taken to it too. It hasn't got a long pile on it as it's safe for very young children. Alice is quite nervous as she is indoors now and I have a gentle dog which she isn't keen on. I just wondered if anyone else has ever tried giving their bun a cuddly toy for comfort?

I haven't personally, but I know a lot of others on the forum have. So sorry you lost Randy :cry: I hope Alice settles down into life indoors, I would suggest keeping your dog well away from her to see if that helps :thumb:

We've tried it, but neither of them really cared for it. I guess they were the wrong type of cuddly toys for them.

But its okay.... I had the cuddly toys instead =]

Back