• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy gotcha day benjie (piggy)

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
we have had benjie a whole year! it has gone by so fast! benjie is the sweetest, most lovely, happy boy and we are so so lucky to have him :love:

he's approx 1yr 11months old now :)

here are some pics - apologies for the quality as always:

a32ffb9e-7cd2-4809-9553-54d9ff447c6a_zpsd3bei2zt.jpg

6432de2e-e41c-4e26-bfa2-b64e72b84653_zpsjxfua6lm.jpg

96caeac3-d0a0-41da-9727-6e25c0ab204d_zpsd63p71yj.jpg

dc7c0141-6c92-40ab-bb94-af9931dfe2af_zpsr2ttl14i.jpg

:love::love::love:

Aww. He is so lovely. A whole year already. I remember you posting when you first had him. Time is speeding up.

it has flown by yet feels like he's always been here :love: i can't say enough good things about him, i really can't. he's amazing :love:

Aww. He is so lovely. A whole year already. I remember you posting when you first had him. Time is speeding up.
I remember picking him up from Donington services and dropping him off! He wasn't impressed with our bath for the night :lol: I was saying to the OH when we stopped at the same services the other day that it's a year since we dropped him off Flown by. So glad you like him as much as he does you :)

I remember picking him up from Donington services and dropping him off! He wasn't impressed with our bath for the night :lol: I was saying to the OH when we stopped at the same services the other day that it's a year since we dropped him off Flown by. So glad you like him as much as he does you :)

he probably wondered what was going on :lol::love: i don't mean to sound big headed but he really does like me alot for some reason :lol: he is very much a mummy's boy but he just seems to like people in general... romanced the vet nurses when he stayed there with mollie :lol:

thank you again for your help getting him to us :love: x

I love his colour and beautiful red eyes too and thats just from the pics. He must be even cuter in real life.

Back