• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant's testicles.

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I know giants mature slower than other rabbits but at what age should their plums appear? Clem is now 20 weeks and not a hint of anything. I thought there should be something by now but I have very little experience of young rabbits and none of young giants.

Although tbh I'm quite happy he is still my baby at the moment. Not looking forward to being woken by a spray of hormonal wee rather than my baby's kisses!

Most giants I've met have had them appear around 4/5 months but they were still very small (and once sucked in never to be found again!)

Did anyone else read the title and assume this was a thread about giants testicles... As in big people giants?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji85]

Did anyone else read the title and assume this was a thread about giants testicles... As in big people giants?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji85]

I have to admit, I took a look and thought...should I? :? ...Yeah, I opened it! ;)

I'm sorry I have no experience of this, Liz, but I can tell you that Mimzy was a good enough magician with his (being a mini lop) that I thought he was a girl for 8 months! :lol: But once he had the op, well...I thought I must be some kind of stupid to not have noticed them. :shock: His scars were hyooge! I know you must dread to think about when Clem's plums will show, but I'm hoping they'll be more obvious than Mimzy's were! ((((((Hugs))))))

Keep enjoying those kissies for all of us. Clem is such and adorable bunster! :love: xxxxxxx

"Giants' testicles!"' It could be a curse.

Aw what a disappointng thread! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

urgh, no! Wouldn't want to see picture after picture of those... I'm happy to see Christmas Trees and people's children...:lol:

My chaps have just started to appear at 18 weeks (he is a Conti). But they are tiny to start off with. The vet said its not unusual for them to take longer than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What have you got if you have one large green ball in one hand and another large green ball in the other ?

Control of the Jolly Green Giant.:lol:

Looks like my boy who is a late developer!

I shall be sure to let you all know when I discover his giant testicles ;)

Back