• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They Were Another Devoted Couple

Ooooh exactly the couple I hoped it was when I saw the title of the thread :love: I love, love love these two, but especially Lady Lydia. She was so so beautiful :love:

Wonderful wonderful photos.:love: Lady Lydia and Sir Victor were a stunning and amazing couple. I remember when you had their enclosure at the back door and their naughty behaviour in the morning, always up to no good and if I remember rightly they wanted to go outside early.

They were always entwined and flopping over each other.:love: Very devoted.

:love:True Love:love:
Such beautiful photos :love: I aww'd over how Lady Lydia had her wee feetsies draped over Sir Victor...how precious is that? Bunny chivalry that he made himself her pillow! :D

And those yawns! :shock: Fantastic!

The pictures where they are snuggled face to face are just heart melting! :love: xxxxx

Stunning and absolutely devoted :love:

You really do have the most beautiful photos of your rabbits :love: Lots of wonderful memories to treasure.

Back