• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And More Memories

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Tess and Stanley, who were together for over 10 years

When their time came C came over and enabled Tess and Stanley to remain together forever. It was one of the hardest things I have had to face during my time caring for Rabbits. But I know that for Stanely and Tess, who were inseparable, it was the right thing to do.

Oh my goodness - aren't they just too amazingly beautiful :love::love::love: - I can well imagine how it must have broken your heart to let them go - but so lovely that after all the years together, they were allowed to go to the bridge together :love:

What beautiful photos and what stunning bunnies they were. You really must have so many happy memories of all the little furry faces that you have shared your life with. They are all stunning.

I remember Tess and Stanley from when I used to lurk on this forum :oops: Gorgeous squidgy rabbits :love: I love looking at pictures of loved-up rabbits.

Awwww...Stanley and Tess....such a cute couple :love:

Goodness...that photo close up of Tess and her sweet wee face! :love: I just love a good picture of a bunny mouf! xxxxxxx

Back