• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't get him out of my head....

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So we went into P@H to get some hay the bunnies love and some new toys for the gerbils/hamsters.

But I have an issue.... I saw this beautiful lop male. Pure black with this 'love me, I'm sad' face. (Phoebe has the same look and it honestly does get me every time)
I flat out refuse to buy animals from P@H. Especially as I asked if he was male or female. They told me female but I insisted on checking and behold... we have a boy!!

I'm sad I didn't get a picture but he's made me broodie for another bunnie. We have no room in the house so I know we couldn't even if I found a lovely male rescue but... oh my gosh!! Its so hard to resist.

Bless you, it is so difficult. I do try and stay away as I end up getting upset and wanting to bring them all home :(

I completely understand. I went into our local pet shop today (chinchilla sand) and saw two tanks of hamsters. One had a lovely chocolately brown female ... aww ... I resisted, just.

Back