• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommended rabbit boarding houses in Salisbury area

VickyM_73

Young Bun
Hi there,

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place for this post. I live in Salisbury and am looking for recommendations for suitable boarding places for my 2 rabbits to be cared for while we're away.

Thanks

Hi there,

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place for this post. I live in Salisbury and am looking for recommendations for suitable boarding places for my 2 rabbits to be cared for while we're away.

Thanks

You'd probably get more responses if you post this in Rabbit Chat as more people view that part of The Forum :)

I'll flag this thread up to the Mods for you and hopefully they will move it over
x

Hi there,

Thanks
Hello Vicky! I'm in Salisbury too!! If you need a bunny sitter I'm sure I could help you, :) I also have the difficulty of finding a bunny sitter ( I usually end up taking them with me [emoji23] )

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back