• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*UPDATE* Bill came home with us today!

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Hey guys
A few weeks ago I posted a threads about a bunny in the P@H adoption center. I considered bringing him home with me but decided that I couldn't risk any harm coming to my boys and the special bond that they have.
Unfortunately this bunny is STILL there.
He needs a home :(
He was taken in with his brother and they separated them and he is thoroughly miserable. He looks so sad.
Here is the previous thread that explains his situation. Please please please consider this bunny if you are in the area.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?451398-I-m-so-sad-(

Last edited:
Aw the poor lad :cry:
I just don't understand why folks don't want black bunnies? They are the most adorable imo. :?
Really hoping someone good for him takes him on. His story breaks my heart. :cry:

Aw the poor lad :cry:
I just don't understand why folks don't want black bunnies? They are the most adorable imo. :?
Really hoping someone good for him takes him on. His story breaks my heart. :cry:

I KNOW!!! One of my boys is black and he is so handsome. He's also really intelligent and cheeky. I've got such a soft spot for Black Bunnies!

That's probably why Bill has affected me so much. And also because he has been separated from his brother. I can't ever imagine separating my two. It's heartbreaking.

All I want for Christmas is a nice new home for Bill. That'll do me!

Bill came home with us today!

Ok... so we got Bill!
We've spent the last month thinking and planning and eventually we decided that we would give it a chance. We've set him up a cage/pen in our front room and our other two boys are still upstairs. He's booked in for his pre-neuter on Tuesday and we are going to go from there!
I was worried that i'd be full of regrets but it feels right. Really right! He's a handsome, friendly and cheeky boy! I'm smitten already.
I really hope that I can bond him with my boys but if it's not possible and I have to rehome him then at least he will be vaccinated, neutered and microchipped :) And I can home check wherever he does end up to make sure that it's suitable!
He is currently enjoying having lots of space, toys and cuddles!

We just need a new name now! Suggestions welcome :)
Xxx

Last edited:
Oh wow that's absolutely fantastic :thumb: I really hope it all turns out well for all of you. Bill is lovely and also one lucky rabbit :love:

And thanks everyone :) we are really excited to have him home with is but a little bit scared of what's to come. I'm keeping everything crossed that it all works out.

Welcome to your new home, the-bunny-soon-formerly-to-be-known-as-Bill! The P@H adoption area sometimes has such ghastly names for their rabbits. Athena was originally called Gwynevere. She was renamed immediately. :lol:

Some name suggestions (all off the top of my head): Hermes (nearly called Lelantos this), Io, Pluto, Blackavar (might be a little on-the-nose though?), Thassa, Jace, Ajani, Takumi, Millard, Addison...

What good news! I can't believe he was overlooked for so long - black bunnies are the best!

I have had three black bunnies (still have one now) and they have all had a super cool dude attitude :love:

Back