• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Sugar met Timmy <3

beckie20

Mama Doe
I think it's been long enough and quiet enough that I can feel confident about this bond :love:

The pictures are pretty pants as they are outdoor bunnies and I was away this weekend so I've only really been able to see them in the dim morning light and the total darkness of the evening - one of the few downsides to having outdoor pets in winter!

This pic quality is terrible, but I only see them snuggled up from my house - as soon as I go into the garden they are up and at the door for food!

What makes me most happy about this pair is that I haven't heard Sugar growl even once since they were bought home - previously she would growl at my mum who feeds her when I'm away, and usually at dinner time, as she associated dinner with a bum check which she didn't appreciate lol.

I think he is making her happy, so she is not so grumpy anymore :love:

Long may it continue as their space increases!

OH i know the struggles of coming home and seeing that its dark outside, its not very nice to go out to see the buns during the dark. Even in the morning i leave just as its about to get light!

He does love a nose rub, if he feels I'm taking too long stroking sugar or I'm just not doing anything he'll give me a little nudge to let me know he's there :lol:

Sugar has tried humping him a few times every now and then, but he just hops away and she doesn't tend to chase, so I think we're onto a winner, I'm just so delighted for them both, I love love LOVE seeing her both grooming him and being groomed by him as she's been alone for two years now since falling out with her previous partner and not accepting a new friend quite vehemently!

Back