• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ridiculous!!

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
The attitude of the animals in this house today is just rude.

Petra hasn't spoken to me all day. I go near her and get this look...

e3326253e674d3daa157a39468da4693.jpg

Then my dad tries to leave the room and he gets this attitude from Toby...

https://vimeo.com/148810542

I give up. I'm going to bed!!

Haha. He is so lovely. I have a cockatiel who gets angry at his toys!

Hahahaha aaaawwwww. Toby gets very protective over the coal fire. Especially when Dad goes near it.

Petra gets angry if there's people in the room and she isn't being paid attention. If you're not stroking her, speaking to her or looking for her she'll fuuuuuume. You get head buts, scratches the lot haha

Well poor Petra looks so sad :( What have you done? Not fed her? Shouted at her? Must have been something dreadful to instigate that *so sad* expression :lol: As for Toby, well, what has made this little fellow so angry? He looks like a very cute creature :love:

Hahaha Toby! That's so funny, why was he doing that to your dad [emoji38] I love animals they can always make me smile :) hope Petra is speaking to in the morning!

Well poor Petra looks so sad :( What have you done? Not fed her? Shouted at her? Must have been something dreadful to instigate that *so sad* expression :lol: As for Toby, well, what has made this little fellow so angry? He looks like a very cute creature :love:

Haha i told her off for opening a Christmas present!! I then told her off because she tried to pounce on me when i moved her treat bowl (so i could clean her cage!) this was the result [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Toby just hates dad. I don't know what his problem is, he's fine with everyone else. Oh he hates the door as well. And the plug. And the wall. And the fireplace...!!

Back