• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a confession

beccimarie

Mama Doe
... I may be a mummy to another .........[emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji20][emoji87] [emoji195]

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

6da513caaee591ac9c7a2082a84eeb1a.jpg

Meet loki everyone, ok....I went to pets at home today and I saw loki in the adoption area binking away or trying to in his small enclosure, he came right up to the front and went up on two back feet almost talking to me if he could! He had on his board he needed a special home I enquired naturally as a bunny lover turns out he had "snuffles" no one wanted him he had been there 7 months [emoji22] normally in learned to sadly have to walk away but there was something about loki... I've had buns with snuffles before and already have dust free essentials so I've made him a tempeory set up until he is neutered and bonded (hopfully) with the boys

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bless him, he's very handsome :love:

I think there is sometimes a connection or a draw to a certain animal. Like we instantly know they are the one for us :love:

Back