• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home made toy inspiration

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So, I have this small table at my disposal and I'd like to make a toy for the girls. Any suggestions?

It measures: 26cm x 26cm x 29cm (L x W x H)

I'm not sure what the table is made of, you need to check the wood and the varnish are rabbit safe. If it is safe you could hang toys from the underside on sisal rope, also depending on how tall it is they may like to jump onto it :thumb:

I'm not sure what the table is made of, you need to check the wood and the varnish are rabbit safe. If it is safe you could hang toys from the underside on sisal rope, also depending on how tall it is they may like to jump onto it :thumb:

Thanks.

The wood under the varnish is safe so we'll be sanding it down before letting them have it. But its been in the front room for ages now and they haven't even licked it!

They aren't ones for jumping onto things but Phoebe insist on being picked up and put onto the sofa so we may make a comfy bit on top so she can hop down from a slightly lower height.

Thanks for your suggestions. This will probably be our Christmas project as we've nothing else to do Christmas day apart from dig up the garden.

Back