• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inara's latest adventure

angelmouse

Mama Doe
A few more Inara style adventures (she moved down south with me hence the recent influx!)

She's been exploring and causing chaos in my flat

12313592_10207867584588030_7737088607769551437_n.jpg

My typical view upon looking up from my book last weekend

12143131_10207880126501570_260188200593235665_n.jpg

And what she got up to when I took my eyes off her for a minute.

She also went on a big adventure last night, and caught the train and tube up North with me and my parents! She behaved perfectly the entire way, even if there were some drunk idiots on my train too being absolutely horrible about her. She's a fairly laid back rabbit about travel, and we decided this would be easier for her than getting stuck in traffic on the motorway etc next week, especially as we try for quiet trains.
12360065_10207886311616194_8134447355601406531_n.jpg

Checking out the first class lounge! (Much quieter than the main station)

12360363_10207887082915476_4680007701831180522_n.jpg

And eyeing up the wine supply the lovely train guy left opposite us after getting us moved to a virtually empty carriage to escape above idiots. (Rabbit the hamster also came on the journey, and as usual slept the entire way except on the tube, that gets him up every time he's done it).

And her latest trick.
https://www.instagram.com/p/_IQk1rnsWV/

I looked up from my bed one night to spot the door opening on its own, and this black nose peaking round. She loves under my bed, and was still roaming the flat with my parents, and thought she would visit. Since she;s learnt this no door is safe, bathroom, bedroom.

Oh bless her, looks like she's a seasoned traveller ! Nice of the train guy to move you ! :thumb:

I was thinking last night how my Max jumped on top of furniture, knocked boxes off which would then ping open. He would then stuff himself on pellets!

Then this morning I see another naughty bun doing the same thing :lol:

You've got to love 'em!

What a star she is !! My Rabbits would be frozen with terror on a train. Mind you, so would I :oops:
She is a complete star, I was all prepared to turn around after the first local stop if she didn't like it, but she just flopped out. It's not something I would do with Eddie or Zoie though, Eddie may have enjoyed it when he was younger, but not now, and Zoie would not enjoy it at all.

Glad the journey was all good, do you mind me asking what carrier you used?
It's a Catit Cabrio that I've had for 3 years (it used to belong to another forum member who emigrated). I love it as it straps in the car easily and opens multiple ways. I'm actually looking at getting a second to replace Eddie and Zoie's old one with clips holding it together, it doesn't feel stable with two but this one i find does. The only problem is storing it as it doesn't collapse.

Back