• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird rabbit fetishes......

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I know a lot of rabbits have a thing for rubber especially remote control buttons. But does your bunny have and more unusual fetishes?

Clem has taken to hunting our pens and leaving them on our bed! He is a weird rabbit!!

Daphne has a habit of pinning us down to lick our jeans (and as always loves to get her paws on the remote if it falls on the floor).

Gizmo our indoor rabbit loves anything that's rubber lol, we ended up purchasing a new remote for the tv due to him chewing some of the buttons of it.
Other things that he loves that are non rubber are shoe laces.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Molly loves 'this is mine'-ing the radiator valves, thus turning them up and down.
Faline used to love the dog biscuits when my old family dog was alive and fed on them.

Daphne has a habit of pinning us down to lick our jeans (and as always loves to get her paws on the remote if it falls on the floor).

Phoebe has now developed the urge to make the hamster balls as hers... but only when the hamsters are using them. (Our Russian Dwarf uses one)

I just recently brought my rabbits in the house and house and soon Jackson learned how to get on my iPad and check out Facebook. I found him one time scrolling down the page with his paw stopping every now and then to ''study'' a pic of animals or watch a video! I guess it shows how much I am on Facebook. :oops:

Last edited:
Aboleth had a thing for carpet when it first went on their playhouse windowseat but she's 'grown' out of that now :) Lopsy's never really gone for anything weird, but they both like investigating my trousers and shoes for anything edible...

mabel gets end of fleece nan bought her and tries to cover herself up over her body at night like a duvet :lol:

at supper time she has to tell dad before she eats her supper gets excited legs it out of room into his stamps her foot then back in, like he would be jealous :lol:

Fiver loves this one particular pillow on my bed. He will wash it for ages but only if my daughter is resting on it. :?
He used to wash my big Eeyore plush regularly, but I had to take it off the bed some time ago because it was crowding me and needed cleaning, then I realized it wouldn't fit in my washing machine, so it's been sitting in a bag with a dryer sheet waiting to go to the laundromat where they have one with a big bin. :( I'm sure he misses it. :cry:

Mimzy likes to eat his floor towels. :( I have to try to distract him with other toys to chew, but it doesn't work well. Needless to say, his floor towels are getting rather 'air conditioned.' :roll:

I think it's Fiver who puts his "stamp of *dis*approval on books." :lol: He will come up to you and if you're reading, he sniffs...then gives a nibble to see if you're paying attention...then if you don't react he chomps the book at tries to take it out of your hand. :shock:
He also did that with my 3DS once. :shock:

As far as Pip is concerned...she doesn't show much interest in human things, surprisingly...her world revolves around when she gets her hay cube each evening. After I clean out her habitat and she has her metacam and greens, we finish up with an oat hay cube that she grabs and then madly runs around her habitat looking for somewhere to eat it that no one will try to take it from her...except that she's the only one in there, so who'd take it? :?

Bunnies are weird...no doubt. :lol:

Millie likes the plaster off the walls.

Milo licks carpets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back