• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tubsy is smitten!

FloLo

Alpha Buck
So it's been a week since Tubsy came home! He was very shy at first but is very settled now and will run over to greet me!
He is very smitten with Flo :love:
tumblr_nz5g64TYqd1rqxmjho3_540.jpg

Om nom nom...he loves his food! Little fatty!
tumblr_nz5g64TYqd1rqxmjho4_1280.jpg

He loves to binky and run into the molt & bolt box!
tumblr_nz5g64TYqd1rqxmjho2_1280.jpg

Is there something on my face?! :lol:
tumblr_nz5g64TYqd1rqxmjho1_1280.jpg

Argh, it's all too AWESOME! He's such a little darling, isn't he! Suits Tubsy though :lol: What a fantastic pair you have, I'm so pleased for you and I hope it all stays calm and snuggly :D

Awwwwe isn't he adorable, such a cute little tubster.. Hehe though I don't want to give him a complex haha

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

Oh what a funny little expression - almost like he can't believe his luck and he's going to wake up from his dream :love:

I bonded a little rabbit called Toby from the Rescue to a rabbit who lived not too far from me. He got so excited he used to dance in little circles. He was adorable!

I think of him and his girlfriend Jessica (who used to run up the chimney till I told them to block it off :shock:) whenever I drive up their road!

Back