• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some recent pics of my animals

Thankyou, I am lucky to have them all :D

Very very cute Liz :love:

How many rabbits do you have?

3 - Beano is my first ever rabbit, I got her from a garden centre when I was 14 before I realised what caring for rabbits really entailed! But luckily joined here before she was 6 months old so quickly learnt! I then adopted Gordon and said I wouldn't get any more than two. But since then I had the lovely Boris who was found as a stray by my sister who I lost to liver disease and kidney failure two years ago and Jake, who just pulled me in and I couldn't leave!

Awww. They are lovely. I love the colours of you two gerbils and your hamster ... *melts*.

Thank you everyone :)

Are you a Walking Dead fan by any chance? Got to be with some of those names! Lovely animals :love:

Yes :lol: Leonard was originally called Sheldon, I didn't think it suited him but wanted to stick with the big bang theory theme too so changed it to Leonard. :)

They are all lovely!!
I wish we had room in the house for more pets but with my work hours and health I can't quite cope.

Can I come snuggle some of yours? =] My gerbil is a rescue and hates people so very jealous to see yours taking food from your hands.

Thank you :)

They are all lovely!!
I wish we had room in the house for more pets but with my work hours and health I can't quite cope.

Can I come snuggle some of yours? =] My gerbil is a rescue and hates people so very jealous to see yours taking food from your hands.

Aw bless, my two are from a rescue as well. They are 3 years old and were handed in to a rescue I volunteered at in a tiny cage, but then at the rescue they were never fed or were fed years out of date, dusty mouse food, kept in the same cage and pretty much ignored so I took them home and stopped volunteering there :(

Back