• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 1/2 years without a rabbit and thinking about taking on a 7 year old lop

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
Been thinking about getting another rabbit for a little while now after my last 2 got stolen from their hutch back in 2012 just after I gave birth to my daughter, I didn't get anymore but recently a 7 year old lop rabbit was come to my attention and if all goes well he should be living with me in the next month (as I'm moving house next week) im quite excited but a little nervous to since I haven't had a rabbit in so long I feel a tad rusty lol

Awh - its sad you had them stolen :(

But hopefully your new bunny will bring joy to your house. Has this bunny got a name yet?

He does, he is coming with the name Rolo hes a harlequin black and orange and is so sweet, I will have to post pictures when he is here :)

Hi haven't seen you on RU for ages. Good luck with your new addition and definately photos and updates. Hope you are well too. :D

Back