• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet needed in N17 - Edmonton/Tottenham/Enfield area

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
It's for a friend who has just got a bunny. I have absolutely no idea about this area and I'm just repeating what she has said to me. She has access to a car and so anywhere within these areas is good, I imagine.

Thank you very much in advance. :)

I don't have personal experience but I've been told that Fiona at Hills Vets in crouch end is very bunny savvy.

It's for a friend who has just got a bunny. I have absolutely no idea about this area and I'm just repeating what she has said to me. She has access to a car and so anywhere within these areas is good, I imagine.

Thank you very much in advance. :)

Don't know if it's at all nearby, but Guy Carter at Watford Medivet.

Good luck xx

Thank you, I will let her know and see if any of these vets are suitable. :) She is very busy at the moment and I don't think she has time to ring places. She's only just got the bunny and was planning to wait until after Christmas (when she had more time) to find a vet etc to get him neutered. I wanted to have some ideas for her just in case anything happens between now and then.

Back