• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some GOOD Bobo news

Fellie

Warren Veteran
At last I have some good news :D

Bobo has just had another EC test done - and after 2 months of treatment he's improved significantly :D:D:D. He has certainly been drinking and peeing so much less - and he seems happier in himself as well.:thumb:

The Acute (recent) exposure is now negative - and the Chronic infection is very much reduced!!!

He's on another month of treatment and hopefully that will be the end of it. And he will be so happy - he has been on Baytril as part of his meds for 2 months and can now come off that - so just another Programme Dog tablet tomorrow night, Levicide and Echinechea for the next month - Baytril was the worse as it was such a high dose - the other stuff is low dosage and easy to hide on his food.

I really needed this good news - it's been a bit of tough time for the poor lad.

Bobo has just had another EC test done - and after 2 months of treatment he's improved significantly :D:D:D. He has certainly been drinking and peeing so much less - and he seems happier in himself as well.:thumb:

The Acute (recent) exposure is now negative - and the Chronic infection is very much reduced!!!

He's on another month of treatment and hopefully that will be the end of it. And he will be so happy - he has been on Baytril as part of his meds for 2 months and can now come off that - so just another Programme Dog tablet tomorrow night, Levicide and Echinechea for the next month - Baytril was the worse as it was such a high dose - the other stuff is low dosage and easy to hide on his food.

I really needed this good news - it's been a bit of tough time for the poor lad.

Fab, sounds as though Mark may be on to something with the new EC treatment protocol. Would you mind PMing me the dose rates he has used so I can pass it on to C xx

Well done Bobo.

Doughnut was given that Echinacea she quite liked the taste, like you say Baytril is the problem, I don't know any bunny who likes that!

I am so pleased to hear this - well done!

Back