• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie - our little bundle of cheekiness

kellycarla

Warren Scout
Hope these pics work!

your meant to poop in it!!!
2rmtyxw.jpg

how does this thing work?
5eizpf.jpg

snuggle time
f38079.jpg

My two both sleep in their litter tray too, even though there's loads of space elsewhere! Our bunnies do love to make us laugh and question their sanity sometimes haha 😂

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

My two both sleep in their litter tray too, even though there's loads of space elsewhere! Our bunnies do love to make us laugh and question their sanity sometimes haha ��

Aaah but do they sleep in it even it's been used - several times -yuk!!!

Well they have two, one that they use as the main litter tray and one that they use to sleep it, but even in the one they sleep in they still use it as a toilet. The litter tray is only small as well because they have a huge compartment designed for them to sleep in, but nothing will persuade them to sleep somewhere else haha

I've just been looking through this thread which I missed before! Charlie looks lovely but I am wondering having seen his litter tray and note he is on Baytril for Snuffles, have you stopped using the shavings now which can irritate a rabbit's nose etc?

Back