• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits at the snowdome, tamworth

MissMinnie

Mama Doe
We visited today for the winter wonderland and part of it is animals . There were reindeer and goats etc and a group of young rabbits. They were all together in a large enclosure. I asked the assistant about fighting and she said they were all female and youngsters. I counted up and there must have been 30! They were various breeds, Dutch, lion head, Netherland. I am just a bit concerned.... Firstly if just one of them is a male then there will be hundreds of rabbits in no time! They were being fed on the old fashioned coloured food. Also I could tell they were young but I suspect they will start to fight upon maturity. Finally, I searched on this forum and it looks like they have had rabbits before. What became of them after the winter wonderland finishes dang what will happen to the current group?

Not really sure where to take this. It just did not seem right at all. Very concerned.:(

I was going to say I am sure someone mentioned this another year, lots of complaints where made, not sure what happened, but they havn't listened by the sounds of it

I'm definitely going to contact them. I just hope they are 100% certain they are all female.

Last edited:
Back