• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your white rabbits please!!

NewBunnyFan

Warren Scout
Following on from the Black bunnies thread I would like to see your white bunnies!!
My poor Saxon gets called 'evil' or 'freaky' by people who don't know him and it really upsets me....he has such a great personality and is always into everything!! He makes us giggle and if he thinks there is a chance of food he's there (plus he loves the camera!!) I always think of the saying "never judge a book by its cover!" When thinking of Saxon....
Anyway here's some pics of my white bunny and i would like to see your white rabbits!!

734943659130fe8e93a35abd15c36fa6.jpg
5723af756699062851aaa0403ce0a29b.jpg
6cf493786eff0fb5a5e919f7524fd98b.jpg
a1a0c332b4045c81fe8f7ee1470e2cf6.jpg
00dc4d06450c621501b65211d809b3cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is very cute, personally i've never been fond of albino eyes buns, but thats a bit mean to say that he's evil. If i got given one i'd care and love them no matter what xx

I've never own a pure white bun before but i hope there'd be one in the future!

Awwwww, Saxon!! What a cutie!!

And as for the others, :love:

I was told by one work colleague that Saxon looked like he 'belonged in a lab to do experiments on' I no longer speak to that person. I almost feel like the poor fella is bullied!
I love you white rabbits!!!! k1984 that's a very chilled snowy you have!!

Some people have very strange views :? I think Saxon is gorgeous as are all the other white, and almost white, rabbits :love:

I call Saxon my big snowball!!!! He's so fluffy!!!! Esupi, Truffle's markings are lovely....very different!!

Ahhh so much cuteness! On my phone so can't add a photo of my white bunny right now, but I love everyone else's. I have to say I wasn't convinced by the red eyes at first but as with any animal (or person!), now we've got to know her personality it's just part of the lovely fluffball that is Trixie :) We think her vision is not great so it does actually have an impact on how she behaves, she's unbelievably cute carefully sussing things out with her nose!

250A48FB-3298-4EE0-84E0-2E2EE7DF7998_zpsxsdjhfx2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Buddy aka "Budsey", "The Budmeister" or as my vet called him "The Dude!" :love: Also was never a fan of red eyed animals but Buds has changed my mind ....... His eyes have a lovely lilac tinge to them

Awww! Saxon's a teeny grumpy Nethie :love: I love that Nethie face!

I've never been sure about red/pink eyed animals, but now I know how overlooked they are, I'd adopt one in an instant!

Ahhh... The dream... A house big enough to share with all the overlooked bunnies... white ones, black ones and agouti ones. :love:

Also, I don't see why people seem to think it's acceptable to say horrible things about a member of someone's family? Saxon is part of your family. :(

My husband loves the red eye look!! Saxon has such a fab personality and I honestly think you can't judge a bun by his looks! I'm so glad I adopted him and his brother!!
Thank you for sharing your white rabbits, they are all so beautiful!!

Back