• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone needs a cuddle

Lobo

Mama Doe
Darragh putting on his cutest expression to entice me to give him a cuddle. He succeeded.

How could anyone resist !! :love:

Lovely to see you Lobo, I hope that you are well ?

It has been health issues that have kept me from being active on the forum over the past couple of years. Darragh and I have developed a real bond during this time.

Thanks all for the kind comments. Darragh came to us 4 1/2 years ago after being found as a stray by some friends and seems to have settled in quite well. :)

It has been health issues that have kept me from being active on the forum over the past couple of years. Darragh and I have developed a real bond during this time.

Thanks all for the kind comments. Darragh came to us 4 1/2 years ago after being found as a stray by some friends and seems to have settled in quite well. :)

Oh I am sorry to hear that. I am sure that Darragh is a really good friend. I hope that your health problems are manageable on a day to day basis xx

Oh I am sorry to hear that. I am sure that Darragh is a really good friend. I hope that your health problems are manageable on a day to day basis xx

I'll try to start a thread in GC in the next few days to better explain what is going on.

I'll try to start a thread in GC in the next few days to better explain what is going on.

We will offer all the support possible.Even if all we can do is 'listen'. It can help to 'talk' with people not in your immediate circle of family and friends xx

How lovely of you to take him on :love:

I do hope your health improves ..Nice to have you here!

Back