• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding This Image Online Just Caused a Sharp Intake of Breath...................

It's a gorgeous image and an uncanny similarity. I'd love to think of my Bridge buns being somewhere like that.

Aah, I have to confess Sir Victor and Lady Lydia are my absolute favourites out of all your many precious rabbits :love: I love looking at pictures you have posted of them together. Their bond seemed so, so special :love: The image you have found is just incredible.

I have to keep looking at the photo as the picture as the likeness to Sir Victor is remarkable. The picture is on the DeviantArt site, I wonder if the person who did it actually copied a photo of Sir Victor. Not that I mind if they did. I think the picture is lovely.

I wonder if the person who did it actually copied a photo of Sir Victor. Not that I mind if they did. I think the picture is lovely.
You could ask? I know my friends on DeviantArt are superhappy when they contacted by people who are asking genuine questions like that :)

It is a beautiful picture :)

My goodness, that's absolutely incredible, such a beautiful picture and an amazing likeness to Sir Victor xx :love:

Back