• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have had two Mr Bennett cuddles

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I spent the weekend with Amanda and her husband and managed not one, but two, cuddles with the gorgeous Mr Bennett. He is moulting somewhat but is lovely and soft and snuggly:love:

Had a wonderful bath this morning too (I only have a shower at home so a bath is a treat).

Many thanks to Amanda for her hospitality and letting me snuggle her handsome man (Mr Bennett, not her husband:oops:)

You are going to love this. Last night James said to me, "I had no idea Karen had two pigs living in her house.". :lol: I asked what he meant, then realised we were talking about your piggies.:lol: I explained piggies is a nickname for guinea pigs. I found it so funny as he simply accepted you had two pigs living in your house and not that it would be complete chaos, let alone how they would get out.

You are going to love this. Last night James said to me, "I had no idea Karen had two pigs living in her house.". :lol: I asked what he meant, then realised we were talking about your piggies.:lol: I explained piggies is a nickname for guinea pigs. I found it so funny as he simply accepted you had two pigs living in your house and not that it would be complete chaos, let alone how they would get out.

:lol:

I guess I do live in chaos and at one point did have an awful lot of animals. I would absolutely love to have a couple of micro-pigs but it isn't practical, sadly.

I had a really lovely time - thank you so much.

It does happen :lol: We know someone who has a *proper*pig living in the house. She is called Princess and *apparently* is fully trained and will ask to go outside when she needs to.......... Also sleeps with a duvet :lol:

Back