• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear.. Someone has taking a liking to the Xmas tree! :)

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Haha.. She's calmed down now, but earlier little honey took quite a liking to the new addition!!

(Sorry for all the pics but I couldn't resist!)

What not me...

Back on mummy's sofa!

Last edited:
My two bridge buns did the same with the tree ,very curious with it at first,a test nibble here and there.It was artificial so not edible to them,they loved to lie under it side by side.:D

Awww! :love: What a sweetie! :) I can see her chinning and thinking, "This is mine, and this is mine, and...."

I almost thought the next one after she was standing under it was going to be one of her climbing into it! :shock: But no...that's a cat thing... ;)
Kind of like this..... :D :lol:

hA4AA9D18

I almost thought the next one after she was standing under it was going to be one of her climbing into it! :shock: But no...that's a cat thing... ;)
I'm sure some people would have seen bunnies in Christmas trees XD I'm sure Lopsy would have a go!

Please be careful with animals around the tree, i saw a very sad story from a facebook friend yday where a 16week old kitten was left in the room with the christmas tree, they came back a short while later to find the kitten had hung itself from the xmas tree lights and died :(

Honey is extremely cute though!!

My two were obsessed with the Xmas tree as well, to the point where they weren't allowed upstairs until Christmas was over :lol: The cat however leaves it alone. She just sits under it!

Back