• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Day Old Piggies!

How adorable! Is that the last of the pregnant sows now? So stressful!

I am surprised how realistic the babies look - I mean compare to 2 day old rabbit kits!

How adorable! Is that the last of the pregnant sows now? So stressful!

I am surprised how realistic the babies look - I mean compare to 2 day old rabbit kits!

We have quite a few sows who still need to be kept to make sure they aren't pregnant..gestation is 72 days so long time to make sure
We "think" we have 2 more who are expecting..then another 15 on watch!

This thread needs a 'Cuteness Overload' warning !! :love:

Pulsar is exceptionally handsome and Pinto seems to be unusually marked with not much black on her body.

All gorgeous :love:

They are all very cute. I had no idea that their gestation period was 72 days :shock: I guess that's why they come out so perfectly formed :love: Sending many vibes that the "pregnancy watch" piggies do not produce more baby piggies, as gorgeous as they indeed are. What a mammoth piggie rescue this has been and what a fantastic difference you have made to so many little lives :love:

WOW I never new Piggies were pregnant for so long, those poor poor piggies....

Pinto is super gorgeous though!!!!

This thread needs a 'Cuteness Overload' warning !! :love:
Pulsar is exceptionally handsome and Pinto seems to be unusually marked with not much black on her body.
All gorgeous :love:

Pinto has a mainly white body with some black on right shoulder and a small black patch on her botty!
I would post more pics but today I threw my camera away by mistake :( cleaning our pigs..taking pics..hubby takes rubbish to tip..camera gone..all pics and memory card :(

Pinto has a mainly white body with some black on right shoulder and a small black patch on her botty!
I would post more pics but today I threw my camera away by mistake :( cleaning our pigs..taking pics..hubby takes rubbish to tip..camera gone..all pics and memory card :(

Oh no !! :shock: :cry:

I hope Santa might be able to do something to help.

panic over..camera found.. ( it was in the rabbit shed..well where else! :oops: )

Oh if it were me it could be the fridge, the washing machine, the bathroom cabinet next to the toothpaste.................

Glad you found it, Santa will have to think of something else to bring now :D

Back