• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are they doing this?!!!

moi

Mama Doe
My outdoor buns who I have had for 2 years are now taking to pooping and weeing in the corner of there run. They havent done this before and its driving me potty as its a difficult area to get to and is starting to smell. I tried blocking it off but then they just pooped and wee'd as close to it as they could get x

My outdoor buns who I have had for 2 years are now taking to pooping and weeing in the corner of there run. They havent done this before and its driving me potty as its a difficult area to get to and is starting to smell. I tried blocking it off but then they just pooped and wee'd as close to it as they could get x

Can you put a litter tray, or a dirt tray there and see what happens?

Nothing has changed. I did think about getting a dirt tray but the run doesnt have that part covered so it would get water logged x

Nothing has changed. I did think about getting a dirt tray but the run doesnt have that part covered so it would get water logged x

I suppose you could rig up some temporary sort of tarp over that area to give you a breathing space to consider what to do next? Problem is, with our high winds at the moment, I'm not sure it wouldn't end up in your neighbours' garden!

I suppose you could rig up some temporary sort of tarp over that area to give you a breathing space to consider what to do next? Problem is, with our high winds at the moment, I'm not sure it wouldn't end up in your neighbours' garden!

It would probaby lift the run off the ground! lol x

:lol: Not funny really, as I haven't solved your problem!

Ah but you tried thats all that matters. I think once the wind dies down a cover would be a good idea

Last night I put a digging tray in the corner, its quite big, and what have they done?? Pooped infront of the digging tray and not in it! Grrrrr x

Ah but you tried thats all that matters. I think once the wind dies down a cover would be a good idea

Last night I put a digging tray in the corner, its quite big, and what have they done?? Pooped infront of the digging tray and not in it! Grrrrr x

<MightyMax puts an even bigger thinking hat on, as obviously the last one was't working :lol:>

I'll keep trying Moi!

... and thank you, that's a lovely thing to say :love:

The second lovely email I have had on here today :D

Back