• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun :)

Calathea

Young Bun
We picked up a new bun on Thursday, a beautiful French Lop that has settled in wonderfully. She's just over 8 weeks old and already the same size as Alfie our Mini Lop. Hopefully, once both are neutered, we will start the bonding process. Took her to the vet yesterday for a checkup and all is fine, good gut sounds, good weight and that.

Anyway, here's a pic of her and a pic of her first meeting with Alfie (which was very brief!)

Any thoughts on a name for her? She belongs to my partner and he's having problems thinking of a name!!

She's very cute :love:

Name suggestions : Alice, Amber, Aimee ( a French name meaning Beloved), well she is a French Lop !!

We picked up a new bun on Thursday, a beautiful French Lop that has settled in wonderfully. She's just over 8 weeks old and already the same size as Alfie our Mini Lop. Hopefully, once both are neutered, we will start the bonding process. Took her to the vet yesterday for a checkup and all is fine, good gut sounds, good weight and that.

Anyway, here's a pic of her and a pic of her first meeting with Alfie (which was very brief!)

Any thoughts on a name for her? She belongs to my partner and he's having problems thinking of a name!!

She looks lovely :love:

Aww she's gorgeous! And is the same Colour as my little honey! :)

I've always liked bella too.. What names are you thinking of? Xx

She's so beautiful! I want a French lop, I love them! :love: As for names... Maybe something like Honey or Caramel? Or you could give her a French name? :)

She and Alfie are soo cute together.
Some of my bunnies had two names--the name I gave them the first week or so they came home, and the nickname I gave them when I saw there personality. Of course, I also had two boys who we were told were girls--one got another name the other kept his for life.

Thanks everyone! I said Alice and a vet nurse did too!

My partner has chosen a name from Norse mythology though, in memory of his boy (Alfie's brother), Thor. She's been named Freya :)

Here's her having a snooze in her hay

Back